RESEARCH AREAS AND COLLABORATORS
- Time-harmonic wave propagation problems: Prof. I. G. Graham, Dr. E. A. Spence, Univ. of Bath
- Microwave imaging in medical applications: Prof. C. Pichot, Prof. C. Migliaccio, University Côte d’Azur (France), S. Semenov from EM Tensor, Vienna (Austria)
- Full waveform inversion in geophysical applications: S. Operto, University Côte d’Azur (France).
- Domain decomposition methods and high-performance computing: F. Nataf, F. Hecht, P.-H. Tournier Sorbonne University (Paris, France), P. Jolivet (University of Toulouse, France).
- Solvers for non-linear problems: Dr. F. Kwok, Baptist University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong), R. Masson, University Côte d’Azur (France).
- Efficient solvers for wave propagation problems: Prof. Martin J. Gander, University of Geneva. (Switzerland), Dr. X. Claeys, Sorbonne University, Dr. M. Bonazzoli, INRIA Saclay (Paris, France).